Sr. Product Manager
Innovatemap is seeking a collaborative and motivated Sr. Product Manager to join our expert team of Product Strategists, Product Managers, and Product Researchers.
The product management team leads Innovatemap’s clients through researching, strategizing, ideating, prioritizing, and bringing game-changing products to life. We’re looking for an individual with excellent leadership, communication skills, strong product intuition, a passion for understanding and representing the user, and a desire to learn and grow along with us!
Who You Are
You’re open to applying your product management skillsets in ways that you haven’t in the past.
You have 3-5 years of experience working in a product organization, leading teams to bring products to life, and collaborating with stakeholders of all types.
You can think both strategically and tactically and apply business-level thinking to product decisions.
You’ve strategically led within a product team responsible for understanding business and user needs and defining new features or new products and can apply patterns and trends.
You have strong experience collaborating with design and development, ideally in an agile environment.
You’re a team player, have a leader’s mindset, and believe the best results come through collaboration.
You identify the right problems to solve, ask the right questions, and help to craft the right solution.
You’re comfortable navigating the unknown and thrive when you have the chance to try something new.
You believe you still have a lot to learn, and actively strive to improve.
You’re always looking for ways to do things smarter and more effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with some of the most exciting product visionaries and companies to help create and elevate their digital products
- Learn the Innovatemap methodology to bring new product visions to life, and grow to lead clients through this process
- Lead and collaborate with team members to strategize and design features, workflows, and entire digital products
- Partner with team members to plan and conduct user and validation research and to synthesize and analyze findings
- Plan and conduct workshops and working sessions
- Present and communicate your ideas clearly to internal team and clients
- Work alongside others on the product management team, product designers, brand designers, and product marketers to create world-class digital products and experiences
- Approach problems with a user-first mentality and deliver solutions that draw on your top-notch product and design instincts.
- Ask questions, listen, facilitate input, consolidate feedback and support teams moving forward confidently together.
- Continually learn to stay current on product and product management trends
- Located in Indianapolis or NYC
- 3-5 years hands-on experience as a product owner or product manager, preferably at a startup or established tech company
- Familiar with agile processes and methodology
- Experience throughout the entire product lifecycle – from ideation to design to development to launch
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required