Senior Product Marketer
Innovatemap is seeking a Senior Product Marketer to join our growing team.
As a trusted expert in your field, you will get to work across multiple clients ranging from high-growth startups to large companies. With your help, our clients’ products will reach product-market fit and will be able to differentiate and scale up. And you’ll get to work with some of the best product marketing minds in the country.
Who You Are
- You have experience working directly for a SaaS company in product marketing.
- You have experience working directly with executives and leaders to understand their business goals and product vision.
- You like being challenged. You can move fast. You’re curious and want to keep pace.
- You are excellent at your craft because you are humble. You believe you have a lot to learn.
- You must be technically fluent, you are comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits.
- You are hands-on with the attitude to get things done.
- You have strong business acumen. Knowing if something makes business sense comes pretty naturally to you, and it’s easy for you to prioritize based on this insight.
What You’ll Do
- You will craft go-to-market strategy including positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation for both new and existing products for our clients. This includes pre-revenue startups, high-growth scale-ups, and non-tech companies.
- You will understand clients’ buyer personas, needs, behaviors, and value to define the right positioning and persona messaging.
- You will be the strategic guide to craft scalable, workable product marketing frameworks such as positioning, product hierarchy, and packaging.
- You will work side-by-side with our brand design team to bring the strategic value and visual identity together to achieve desired business outcomes.
- You will be a great storyteller helping clients to tell the best product story through a variety of mediums and connect with their buyers to differentiate and succeed in market.
- You will work with multiple client teams and be a good teammate to talented individuals from different fields, backgrounds, and geographies.
- You will be a dynamic team player who can easily collaborate with and get buy-in from multiple stakeholders within our clients.
- You truly understand buyer and user personas within our clients, developing the tools and campaigns that help to drive revenue and adoption of their products.
- You will work with our clients to activate their product marketing strategy through sales and marketing enablement activities and deliverables.
- You will likely have 3-5 years of experience within technology and 1-3 years working for a SaaS company in product marketing.
- You are resourceful and you excel at multi-disciplinary interaction across teams.
- You believe there is always more you can learn from others and you are always open to feedback.
- You have experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written and working in a very cross-functional nature.
- You have experience developing enablement materials to educate sales and internal teams on the value proposition.
This position is located in Indianapolis, IN and you will be expected to be on-site at least 2 days a week.
Additional experience welcomed but not required:
- You provide examples showing your writing style within the interview process.
- You have a proven track record in leading market research initiatives and translating insights into positioning and messaging.
- You have experience developing packaging and pricing.
- You have experience with defining brand strategy and voice and can advise on visual identity that aligns to business requirements.
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk.