Innovatemap is seeking a Product Marketer to join our growing team.
As a curious and growing practitioner in your field, you will get to work across multiple clients ranging from high-growth startups to large companies. With your help, our clients’ products will reach product-market fit and will be able to differentiate and scale up. And you’ll get to work with some of the best product marketing minds in the country.
Who You Are
- You are excited and energized working with a wide range of clients from startups to scale-ups and non-SaaS companies,
- You are eager to learn how to extract information from client executives and leaders to understand their business goals and product vision.
- You like being challenged. You can move fast. You’re curious and want to keep pace.
- You strive to be excellent at your craft, and you believe you have a lot to learn being part of an experienced team.
- You should be technically fluent, and you are comfortable translating complex thoughts into tangible benefits.
- You are hands-on with the attitude to get things done and want to exceed client expectations,
- You excel at storytelling and can determine the appropriate channels for distribution.
What You’ll Do
- You will support product marketing strategy development including positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation for both new and existing products for our clients. This includes pre-revenue startups, high-growth scale-ups, and non-tech companies.
- You will be a great storyteller who helps our clients tell the best product story through a variety of mediums and connect with their buyers to differentiate and succeed in market.
- You will work side-by-side with our brand design team to bring the strategic value and visual identity together to achieve desired business outcomes.
- You will work with multiple client teams and be a good teammate to talented individuals from different fields, backgrounds, and geographies.
- You will be a dynamic team player who can easily collaborate with and get buy-in from multiple stakeholders within our clients. This includes acting as a coordinator internally with team members and externally with clients. We pride ourselves on meeting deadlines and demands and you will a key player in making that happen.
- You truly understand buyer and user personas within our clients, developing the tools and campaigns that help to drive revenue and adoption of their products.
- You will work with our clients to activate their product marketing strategy through sales and marketing enablement activities and campaigns.
- You will coordinate the development of branded materials for our clients such as social posts, blogs, web copy, that are professional and well-written.
- You will likely have 1-3 years of experience within SaaS product marketing, marketing or a related function.
- You are resourceful and you excel at multi-disciplinary interaction across teams.
- You believe there is always more you can learn from others and you are always open to feedback.
- You have experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written and working in a very cross-functional nature.
This position is located in Indianapolis, IN and you will be expected to be on-site at least 2 days a week.
Additional experience welcomed but not required:
- You’ve worked for a SaaS company and understand technology.
- You provide examples showing your writing style within the interview process.
- You have experience developing enablement materials to educate sales and internal teams on the value proposition.
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk.