In appreciation of our clients, Innovatemap proudly welcomes you to join us in Indianapolis to celebrate the Opening Day of the Indianapolis 500. We can’t wait to party with you.
The only thing better than the month of May in Indianapolis is getting to spend celebrate it with our clients. We’re so excited spend time with you at the Innovatemap HQ and experience the thrill of race cars zooming by at speeds of more than 220 MPH, while taking in the sights at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Not to mention, you’ll get to enjoy it all with the Innovatemap team.
Schedule of Events
Monday, May 16
Client Happy Hour and Dinner at Innovatemap HQ
- 4:00 p.m. – HQ Doors Open
- Happy Hour & Appetizers, followed by Casual Dinner
- 8:00 p.m. – Closing Time
If you’re in town on Monday and would like to meet with your team, we would love to host you! Reach out to your engagement lead to coordinate.
Click here for building parking and access instructions.
Tuesday, May 17
Indianapolis Motor Speedway Experience, witness the thrill of the greatest spectacle in racing LIVE from an exclusive suite with access to pit lane and driver garages. You’re welcome to join us in the Suite anytime between 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. See full schedule below.
Complimentary food and beverage will be provided, along with good times and lifelong memories with the Innovatemap Team and other clients.
How do I get my suite pass?
- If you’re planning to stop by Innovatemap HQ on Monday, we’ll pass off your suite pass to you then.
- If you’re not going to make it to the Happy Hour, your pass will be available for pick up at the Innovatemap HQ beginning Tuesday, May 10 through end of day Monday, May 16.
- If neither option works, let us know and we’ll coordinate a handoff.
Where do I park at Indianapolis Motor Speedway?
- Free parking is available in the Infield/Turn 3 and Lot 7/North 40. Both of these lots can be accessed through Gate 10 from 30th Street. Check out this map for a better view. Heads up, it can be a 10-15 minute walk from these lots to the suite.
- If you’d prefer to Uber to IMS, Innovatemap has provided a voucher for clients to claim up to two free ride vouchers. These vouchers are only valid between 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 17. Click here to access the complimentary Voucher Link when ordering your ride. Advise your Uber driver to drop you off at 16th and Polco Street (Main Gate East).
Once I’m there, where do I go?
- The Innovatemap Suite is located in the Gasoline Alley Suites, #521.
- Guests must have a suite pass to enter inside the track through the pedestrian tunnels, which can also be found on West 16th Street as well as Georgetown Road.
- The Gasoline Alley Suites are located along the main straightaway towards Turn 1 of the Oval.
- The best way to access the Suite is located right at the entrance of Gasoline Alley where the cars enter the track from the garage area. Please use the stairs located at the base of the Pagoda to access the suites. Your suite number is Suite 521 (Gasoline Alley).
- You’ll be required to provide a valid ID in order to access pit lane and the driver garages.
- Wear comfortable, closed toe shoes and dress for the weather. The suite has both indoor/outdoor access. Closed toe shoes are required for access to the pits.
- Reference the map below for Gasoline Alley Suite location, parking lots, Entry Gates, etc.
- You must have your suite pass with you in order to enter IMS Grounds.
Race Day Schedule
9:00 a.m. – Gates/Suite Open at IMS
10:00 a.m. – Oval Veteran Practice
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (or while supplies last) – Lunch Available
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Bar Service Available
12:00 p.m. – Indy 500 Rookie & Refresher Practice
3:00 p.m. – Indy 500 Full Practice
6:00 p.m. – Gates Close
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the historic Indianapolis Motor Speedway.